一. 邀 請 信
1. I’m Wang Ming from YuWen School，the president of the Student Union.
2. An English speaking contest of our school will be held on August 6.
3. There will be a party in my garden on Sunday.
4. I’d like to invite you to judge it.
5. I’m writing to invite you to...
6. I wonder if you can come to...
7. We sincerely hope you can attend it.
8. It’s my pleasure/a great honour for me to invite you to...
9. It’s a pity that you have to go back to America soon. So a farewell party for you will be held in the Sun Club this Saturday evening. Could you come at 6:00 pm?
1. It will begin at 2:00 pm and last two hours, during which time 15 well-prepared contestants will deliver their speeches.
2. We will start at 8:00 am and arrive there at 9:00.
3. During the afternoon, we’ll...together.
4. Remember to take water and lunch with you.
5. By the way, you may take Bus No. 322 in front of your apartment and it will take you directly to the club.
6. I know you are a native speaker of English and an English teacher, and I, on behalf of our school, sincerely invite you to be part of the contest.
7. Since you are so eager to improve your English, it will prove to be a great chance.
8. I’m sure that you will enjoy yourself there.
1. Will you be available during that time? Please contact me at 1234567 at your earliest convenience.
2. Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
3. We will feel much honored if you could come.
4. We are looking forward to your coming.
5. I am longing to see you soon.
二. 建 議 信
1. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble fitting in your new school. Such problems are quite normal. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful.
2. I have received your letter saying you plan to play a visit to China for ten days next month. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful to you.
3. I'm writing to you to present what I think on the further improvement of our hotel so as to attract more clients（顧客）.
4. You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to learn Chinese , and I will try to make some suggestions here.
5. I'm very glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to fit in the new school life. Here are a few suggestions.
6. I'm very glad to have received your e-mail. Now I'm writing to give you some advice on how to learn English well in high school.
1. I'd like to suggest that...
2. In my opinion,...
3. If I were you, I would...
4. You'd better do.../not do...
5. It's necessary for you to read some books about these places before you come to see them with your own eyes. With more knowledge about these places, you will have a better understanding of Chinese history and culture.
6. First of all, you should listen to the teacher carefully and take notes in class so that you can go over your lessons as soon as you can after class.
7. As is known to all，vocabulary is of great importance. You should spend half an hour in the morning reciting words and reading texts aloud.
8. What’s more, try to communicate with your classmates in English out of class. Only in this way can you improve your listening and spoken English quickly.
9. Last but not least, you should develop the habit of keeping a diary, which helps improve your written English and helps you go over/review the words and expressions that you have learnt.
1. I hope these suggestions will be of use to you. Remember: where there is a will, there is a way(有志者事竟成).
2. I hope these suggestions will be of use to you. Remember: The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible”(一個決心要成功的人從來不說“不可能”).
3. Best wishes!
4. I hope that my suggestions are helpful for you anyway. I would be more than happy to see improvement.
5. I believe that you will take my suggestions into serious account. Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your studies/work！
6. I sincerely hope my advice will be some help for you. If there is more I can do to help, please let me know.
7. I hope you can take good consideration of my advice. I would be ready to discuss about this matter with you to further details.
8. I sincerely hope my advice will be some help for you. I'm eager to see you soon in Beijing. Wish you in advance a pleasant trip to Beijing.
三. 口 頭 通 知
1. Hello, everybody/everyone.
2. Ladies and gentlemen.
3. May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make.
4. Attention, please! I have something important to tell you.
1. There will be a party/speech/contest held by the English Department in the hall of the library on Saturday evening.
2. In order to welcome our friends from the United States, the Student Union will organize a party in the school hall on Saturday evening, August 15.
3. Our school has decided to hold an activity to climb Xiangshan Hill this Sunday.
4. It will begin at 5 pm and last about two hours.
5. The school will arrange several buses to take us there.
6. There will colourful activities then, such as singing, dancing, exchanging gifts with one another and so on.
7. All the teachers and students are required to attend it. Please take your notebooks and make notes. Please listen carefully and we’ll have a discussion in groups.
1. Those who are interested in the activity are welcom.
2. Those who want to take part in it please sign up at the Student Union.
3. Please come and join in it. Everyone is welcom to attend it.
4. Remember to take your hats and gloves.
5. Remember that we are required hats and water.
6. Please come on time and don’t be late.
7. You might as well take a camera in case you want to take some photos of the beautiful scenery.
8. Please pass on this message to those who are not here today.
9. I hope that you will have a nice time there.
10. I am sure you will have a good time there/then.
11. I believe you will have a wonderful time then.
12. I think you will enjoy it very much.
13. There's sure to be a lot of fun. Everyone is welcome.
14. Good luck.
15. That's all. Thank you.
四. 申 請 信
1. I'm Li Hua, from Class One, Senior Two.
2. I have read in the newspaper that a secretary is wanted in your company.
3. I read the announcement of the Experience Life that you have posted on the Internet and I am interested in it.
4. I am extremly pleased to see your advertisement for an English tutor（家庭教師/助教）in the newspaper.
5. I am writing to apply for the summer camp in your school.
6. I am writing to tell you that I'm suitable for the job you are advertising.
7. I am writing to inquire about the possibility of the job.
8. I am writing to join the program.
9. I would like to apply for it during the summer vacation.
1. I think I'm qualified for the position.
2. In the first place, I have strong written and spoken communication skills.
3. What's more, I am well acquainted with the western culture.（be acquainted with 熟悉）
4. Last but not the least, I have good personality, and I am independent in life.
5. I think it's of great use to me. For one thing, I can gain some experience for my future job; for another, I can make more friends.
6. I am sure I can do my best in the job.
7. That's why I am applying for the position.
8. I hope I can join you.
1. I will be much grateful if you can give me the opportunity.
2. I hope you can offer me the opportunity.
3. I hope I can be accepted as a member of your summer camp.
4. If you need to know more about me, please contact me at 189......
5. I am looking forward to your early reply.
6. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
五. 投 訴 信
1. I’m Li Hua. I feel bad to trouble you but I’m afraid that I have to make a complaint about your restaurant.
2. I’m writing to you to complain about...
3. I want to express my dissatisfaction about the woolen scarf I bought from your company.
1. In the first place, the food is too salty and the water isn't served in time. In addition, the music you broadcast is too noisy. Under these circumstances, I find it hard to sit here having dinner quietly.
2. While I was on holiday in Hong Kong about a week ago, I bought a green shirt for 300 HK dollars in your shop, but there seems to be something wrong with it. When it's washed, it fades in colour. Now I can't wear it.
3. It arrived on time the day before yesterday. But when I checked it, I found a hole in the middle. I was astonished because the hole was obvious and I didn't think you should neglect this deficiency（缺陷）.
4. I have dialed your service number for several times but it was always busy.
5. Now this problem keeps worrying me.
6. To improve the situation, you can take the following measures.
7. Can you change a new one for me as soon as possible?
8. I insist you change a new one for me or give me a refund（退款）.
9. How shall I send this scarf back to you?
1. Thanks for your consideration.
2. I hope you will give due attention to this matter.
3. I believe you will take my complaint seriously.
4. I’ll appreciate it if my demand is met.
5. I’m looking forward to your early reply.
六. 道 歉 信
①I am truly sorry that ______（道歉的原因）.
②The reason is that ______（介紹原因）. ③Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
④Hope you can accept my appologies and understand my situation.
I am writing this letter to express my regret…
I am writing to apologize for…
I would like to give you my apology for…
I am very sorry to say that…
I must apologize about (not) doing sth…
Please accept my sincere apology for…
I am writing to say sorry for…
I am terribly sorry, but…
Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please allow me to say sorry again.
Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.
I sincerely hope that you will be able to think in my position and accept my apologies.
I want to let you know how regretful I am feeling now.
I am sorry that I can’t… but trust that you will be able to understand.
聲明：好工作所有作品（圖文、音視頻）均由用戶自行上傳分享，僅供網友學習交流，版權歸原作者所有，原文出處。若您的權利被侵害，請聯系 firstname.lastname@example.org 刪除。